Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rich & Kiely

Love this family. Kiely is one of my dear friends and I have been privileged to work with her in our different church callings. One of the greatest things about Kiely is her ability to interact with so many different people. When I first met her, she had this beautiful contagious smile....the type of smile that made me feel like she was just a person who had a lot of love to give. And aside from her kindness towards others, she has one of the most angelic voices I've ever heard. Kiely and her husband Rich have their daughter named Ruby who is such a sweetie. She is so bright and intelligent and she started carrying on full sentence conversations at a very young age. She and my daughter Claire are friends and it's so fun to watch the little girls interact. I am sad that the Lammers family is moving in a few months! Pennsylvania will be lucky to get you!!!!