Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Blair & Jayne Driggs Family

I have the best family in the world...and yes, that includes my in-laws! My mother-in-law was my cheerleading coach and that was where I first saw a picture of her handsome son hanging in her office...the rest is history! Blair and Jayne are amazing grandparents and LOVE to spend time with their grandkids. My kids have such fun memories with them of going to the movies, swimming, train parks, crafts, Disneyland, and I could go on and on. They are also amazing parents as well, and I have always felt part of the family. My sister-in-law, Autumn, is one of the sweetest people. She is such a wonderful friend to me and her husband Josh is so good to her. They will be having their first baby in a few months and I know they will be amazing parents. I consider myself well-blessed!