Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Scott Family

I just love my sister Shanon. She and I are 2 years apart and have been best friends since we were little. Shanon married one of the most awesome guys named Jared. Jared and Cory love to hang out when we're together, and there is always much laughter when us adults stay up late visiting. Even though my Caitlynn is 3 years older then her Abby, they are best cousin buddies and remind Shanon and I of mini versions of ourselves. They make up dance routines, have duct tape sales, and talk about the latest fashions. My Annika and Brock both share friendships with their cousin Jake. And my Claire and just loves her cousin Lily. Whenever Claire pretends to be talking on her toy phone, she is always having a conversation with Lily. We love the Scott family!